Bruny Island Cruises 3 Hour Wilderness Cruise
- 天數: 3 小時 (左右)
- 位置: Adventure Bay, Bruny Island, TAS
- 产品编号: BIC-3EC
Australia's Best Tourist Attraction 2012,2014 and 2015
Join Robert Pennicott's team on an unforgettable 3 Hour Wilderness Cruise. Experience Bruny Island's rugged coastline aboard a custom-built yellow boat. Explore some of Australia's highest sea cliffs, enter deep sea caves and join in the search for abundant coastal wildlife such as seals, dolphins, migrating whales and sea birds.
The 3 Hour Cruise departs from our visitor centre at 1005 Adventure Bay Road, Adventure Bay on Bruny Island. Bruny Island is accessible by a vehicular ferry from Kettering, a 45 minute drive south of Hobart. The ferry crossing takes 20 minutes, and from there it's a 40 minute drive south to our visitor centre in Adventure Bay.
- 10:00am Cruise - catch the 7:30, 8:00 or 8:30 ferry. Check in at our visitor centre by 9:30 for the 10am cruise.
- 11:00am Cruise - catch the 8:30, 9:00 or 9:30 ferry. Check in at our visitor centre by 10:30 for the 11am cruise.
- 1:30pm Cruise - catch the 11:30 or 12:00 ferry. Check in at our visitor centre by 1pm for the 1:30pm cruise.
- 2:15pm Cruise - catch the 11:30 or 12:00 ferry. Check in at our visitor centre by 1:45pm for the 2:15pm cruise.
We don't serve food onboard the boats, but meals can be purchased from our beachfront seafood restaurant on the day if desired.