Private Coal River Valley Food & Wine Day Tour
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Hobart, Tasmania
- Product code: P3CZ1W
In this private & personalised experience as we start the day you will have the option to visit Richmond built in 1823, which contains the oldest bridge in Australia, oldest catholic church, the most compete convict jail and it’s award winning bakery for a coffee or pastry.
We will then begin the main event and start to meander down through the Coal River Valley at your pace visiting all of the top wineries on offer, cheese artisans, chocolate artisans and there is even a distillery if you dare to dabble in a taste of Sullivan's Cove Whisky OR visit Sheen Distillery for some award winning Gin and there vast selections of whisky. As we continue on, you may want to dine in and have lunch and a few bottles of red at the winery of your choice, It is completely up to you. We highly recommend Frogmore Creek Vineyard OR Coal River Farm in the Coal River valley for a truly awesome dining experience or tasting at your discretion. If you advise us of your choice when booking, we will book your group in ahead of time to ensure everything goes smoothly on the day.
As this is a private and personalised experience, you will have complete control of the pace and venues visited as much as possible. We will then get you back home having drowned your senses in some top Tasmanian food & wine in this day tour to remember.
- Personalised / Private Group Tour
- Cost $125 Per Person, applies to groups of 4 or more
- Minimum Touring Rate, applies to groups of 3 or less
- Tour Duration 8 Hours
- Fully Flexible Itinerary
- Complimentary Bottled Water Provided
- Pick Up / Drop Off to your hotel or chosen location
- Food & Drink / Wine Tastings are not provided on this tour (Purchasable on the day)