Bruny Island Fossick - 1 night/2 days
- Duration: 2 Days (approx.)
- Location: Hobart, Tasmania
- Product code: BIF01
On your arrival in Hobart, we’ll meet you at the airport or Salamanca for an early morning pickup before travelling south to the village of Kettering to board the Bruny Island ferry.
When you disembark from your ferry, the natural beauty and artisan produce of Bruny Island awaits.
Taste fresh Bruny Island oysters and chat to the farmer at Get Shucked oyster farm followed by a stroll along the beach.
Next is a visit to Bruny Island Cheese for a delicious cheese tasting lunch accompanied with a tasting paddle of local beer.
Visit the Isthmus and climb the steps to the lookout to drink in the beautiful views of Bruny’s coastline.
We then head to the famous Bruny Island Lighthouse at Cloudy Bay and enjoy an informative tour (when available).
Late afternoon we’ll drive you to your luxurious accommodation at Adventure Bay Retreat where you’ll be welcomed with pre dinner drinks of cocktails and Tasmanian sparkling wine. Sip your drinks in your private outdoor hot tub whilst watching the sun go down and watching the local wildlife.
Enjoy a sumptuous locally caught seafood dinner of Tasmanian salmon, prawns and crayfish with after dinner local cheeses and local chocolate.
Let your delicious dinner digest whilst enjoying a wildlife tour of the property by torchlight. If you visit during summer we’ll also head to Isthmus to watch the penguins.
Take an unforgettable wilderness journey with Bruny Island Cruises and experience Bruny’s rugged coastline and incredible wildlife up close.
Enjoy a late lunch in a local seafood cafe with local fish and chips.
Then head over to Bruny Island Fudge for some indulgent chocolate and fudge tasting.
It’s then time to say goodbye to Bruny Island as you hop onto the 4.30pm ferry back to Hobart where you can be transferred to Hobart Airport for your return flight, or dropped off at your hotel.
- Professionally guided – Our guide is a local who are passionate, well trained and enthusiastic with the ability to bring to life a depth of information.
- 1 night at Adventure Bay Retreat – The Lair/Lodge, Adventure Bay – each couple to have a private room + en suite
- 1 x delicious dinner featuring beautiful Tasmanian seafood at ABR
- 1 x breakfast at ABR
- 2 x lunch
- 1 lunch at Bruny Island Cheese + tastings
- 1 lunch at seafood café (fresh fish and chips) excluding alcohol
- Fresh fruit and snacks throughout the day
- Homemade cocktail at Adventure Bay Retreat
- Ferry to Bruny Island
- 12 seater bus with driver + guide
- Tastings at Bruny Island Fudge, Get Shucked Oyster farm
- 3 hour – Wilderness Cruise Bruny Island
- Return journey to Hobart
- No credit card fees to pay
- Public Liability Insurance
- Local Council Accreditation